Today’s world presents many challenges. Having a school teach ideas that directly contradict your values and beliefs shouldn’t be one of them. Your child’s developmental years are crucial in shaping their character, faith, and outlook on life. They spend 8+ hours a day in their school environment. Shouldn’t it be one that builds them up instead of leaving them lost and confused?
At Jim Elliot Christian High School, we pride ourselves in:
- A Bible-based community that develops strong values.
- Small class sizes with individualized attention.
- A kind, generous and welcoming environment.
- Opportunities to participate in extracurricular activities.
- A staff that truly cares for their students.
If you would like to learn how JECHS can help your child grow into the person God created them to be, please complete the form below. We’ll send you information on what makes this such a special place and help you decide if JECHS is right for your student.