Student Evaluation Criteria
Students seeking admittance to the school are evaluated on the basis of their academic achievements, behavior references, admissions questionnaires, interview, and demonstrated potential for success at Elliot. We admit students of any race, color, or national ethnic origin who meet Jim Elliot entrance requirements.
To apply for admissions to Jim Elliot Christian High School, please complete and submit an application packet to the school office. The office will then set up an interview with the student and at least one parent, though preferably both.
Families are encouraged to attend one of our Preview Nights and/or have their prospective student shadow a current Elliot student.
Please note that a successful application will contain all of the following:
- Student Questionnaire
- Three (3) Reference Forms in sealed envelopes with signature of signer across each seal:
- Teacher Recommendation
- School Administrator Recommendation
- Character Reference
- Financial Contract Completed
- Copy of current report card (8th grade) or high school transcript (9-12th grade)
- Copy of most recent Standardized Achievement Test Scores
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of immunization records