Full time student application for 2022/2023
*Copies available in Elliot Office
Dual Enrollment for Private Homeschool Students
Private Homeschool students can choose from our list of classes.
- If space is available, they can enroll in the specific class of their choice. (Limited space - please call office availability and begin enrollment process)
- JECHS offers a variety of classes, including the following:
- Biology, Anatomy/Physiology, Chemistry, Pre-Calculus, AP United States History, Physics, Drama, and Art
HOW TO APPLY
We know applications can be confusing or overwhelming, so we have outlined our admissions process as clearly as possible below. If you have any questions, please give us a call at (209) 368-2800 or email us. We would love to chat.
Families are encouraged to attend one of our Preview Nights and/or have their prospective student shadow a current Elliot student.
Admissions Process Overview
- Reference Forms
- Report Card/Transcript
- Attendance Record/Discipline Records
- $50.00 Application Fee
- The Interview should include parents and/or guardians and the student
- References and a complete application(with fee) must be submitted prior to interview
- The interview will be with senior Administration
- You will receive an email within 1 week of the Interview with an admission decision
STUDENT EVALUATION CRITERIA
Students seeking admittance to the school are evaluated on the basis of their academic achievements, behavior references, admissions questionnaires, interview, and demonstrated potential for success at Elliot. We admit students of any race, color, or national ethnic origin who meet Jim Elliot entrance requirements.